Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mr. Right Theory

Tall… dark… and handsome.

So Ive dated tall dark and handsome…(well kinda) haha.
He was nice at first but then I got the know the real him… lets just say
God didn’t fit and obviously that wasn’t going to work.
Don’t you just hate how in relationships the beginning is great then two months
And 1000 hugs later its no longer as much fun. Now all of a sudden its work!
New Flash!
You are now officially in a relationship ... really.
I know your thinking “okay.. what does she mean REALLY? I mean obviously I was in a relationship before duh.”

Your right you were but this is the part where you find out if this is real or just what I like to call “flavor of the month” .Now I have never had a flavor of the month...clearly its just a saying I came up with (because im pure genius). Anyways… this is the part where you have to work a little… okay.. maybe a lot – harder then before. The first part especially in marriages is called the honeymoon phase. Very true in any relationship. I think if you make it through this very dangerous and rocky part of the relationship that the possibilities of him being the man for you is even greater.

But im not God and I wouldn’t know.

Anyhow, Ive come to the conclusion that mr. right doesn’t come in a cute box w/ a big beautiful ribbon or w/ a sticker reading MR RIGHT for: Andrea Beth (instructions inside the box) joking. He is the man who sticks around even when its tough the guy who is there for you always, even when you insist he not be. The guy who through everything will always tell you the truth, even If you don’t really want to hear it and you have to be right. I know that means me) The guy who like the vows read will be with you through sickness and health… that means the days when your at your worst point and there is vomit on the floor and kids need to be picked up and fed. The guy who is at your side the way you are at his. That’s love. That’s Mr. Right. That’s the man I want to marry. The rest the joking the little things that make you happy.. well … that’s up to you.

I know its cheesy and its MY OPINION of Mr. Right, maybe mr. right does come w/ a bow on him for you I don’t know.
Just remember he has to love you for you.
Fine Print: NO CHANGE, AS IS.
Love.

1 comment:

maverick said...

sounds like you found him.