Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Heart Day

Valentines Day.
What can i possibly have to say about that? It wasnt at all what i wanted it to be like. It wasnt at all the best. It was nowhere near as good as last year. It was...a weekend with family, wannabe family and OH SO MANY issues. For Valentines this year my father decided on his own to book a condo at the Island and of course all of us would go, all of us includes: Dad, Mom, Cedie, Cari, Jacob, Me. Along with the wannabes Andrew (always). Well we would be staying Friday and Saturday Night leaving early Sunday morning.I wont go into the details of the trip but it was just another horrible family Vacation. Ever been with a family that behaves nothing like a family, that can hardly remember to say i love you to one another. Maybe im overexaggerating but it sure seems that way. I hope everyone else had a beautiful heart day and with their significant other or friends. I definetly would have prefered a party with friends.

No comments: